p 06s75``rock on.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Important Notice

Hi guys! Back from Nicholas house an hour ago. Okay, a big big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to dear Nicholas =) Below are some points to note...

1. Please remember to bring S$30 (I think Valerie doesn't accept Rupiah, Australian dollars etc) to school asap, and submit them to Valerie. I really hope that our class can prove ourselves not the pain in the *ss for Valerie ok? Treasurer got a really heavy responsibility, so can everyone cooperate? Thanks~

2. Please do not be late for lectures. Well, about the seating plan for Biology and other lectures (Econs have its own seating plan if you guys forgot), I'm okay with the class sitting scatterred all around the LT, but I prefer the whole class to sit together. You see, we can help each other out when the person seated beside you do not understand what the heck the lecturer is talking about.

3. Please be punctual. I guess everybody have a taste of how Mrs Foo will treat latecomers. Try to be at the lecture theatres or classrooms as soon as possible minus the toilet break. Impressiong really counts =) Remember what Mrs Foo scolded us on the first day of school (3rd of Jan)?

If you don't want me to remember your name, you jolly well be punctual and be seated at the right place!


4. I have no objection of we people writing letters to our angels / mortals during lectures.

Maybe Sophia can edit all these notices. I sound too much like a CT rep lah. I'm only a freaking kena sabotaged Biorep =)

~ Terry the Teddy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home