p 06s75``rock on.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

fact idol auditions

hey i just wanna sae thank you guys for supporting me during the auditions :D i didn't expect so many of you to come up haha...

Well regarding my performance today... I guess its pretty close to my normal standard la, maybe just a bit off yep... but at least i have tried my best, though its the kind of last minute best alright? ongsiyun. haha... i think i would have perform worst if I wasn't so happy for the day after hearing the news of YOUR GRAND RETURN.haha

Yup. Honestly i doubt i can be in the final 2. Cause they are like super super qiang... which ALSO means. Apollo is gonna ROCK in HC idol. seriously i have compared it with the other faculty. I have confidence in our representatives as long as the students vote for the ones with the best charisma and vocals instead of just voting for their own faculty which plainly defeats the purpose of the voting system.

Whatever the outcome will be, thanks again for the support today!

, YONGSTER


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home