p 06s75``rock on.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thank You 75s! =p

Hey 75s,

Thank you all who came to support the waterpolo team this afternoon! I really appreciated that..=p I'm surprised you all still stayed and watched even though it rained during the last quarter. Hope all of you won't get sick..touch wood! I would also like to thank those who had smsed me 'good luck' notes just before the competition. That is really encouraging. I'm very happy and proud to be in 06S75 because all of us are very supportive of one another.

As for the competition, we drawed 3-3 with rjc so right now, we have to beat acjc to get into the finals. I think overall we played very well, especially our defence and our goal-keeper who saved 2 critical shots. We missed the penalty shot because someone pulled his hand underwater but the referee din see. It's also a pity that rjc scored the last goal at the last second, but what's over is over. We will strive hard to win the match against acjc..=p

Eh, I heard that our class avg for bio lecture test is 15.5...i think i will get a single digit mark for mine..boohoo =(

And ya, today's Kit Yeng's birthday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! ^^

Lek Chia


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home