p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

class fund

PLEASE!!!!i know it's like quite alot but we have negatives again!=( apparently pple are telling me they cant fork out the money like this wk although i've mentioned this collection like early in june.so i shall kindly extend the deadline to next mon LASTEST.it's 40bucks or 28.80 if u paid for chem tys already which almost all of you havent(only eunice chris toon sam and i paid for tys) so pls bring 40bucks.all those reps who paid for photocopying materials just pay me class fund-wadeva u all paid for the materials or claim from me after next mon what the class fund owes you or the bookshop.for any notes that u all have to collect b4 that pls fork out money 1st pls?cos the fund really have nothing. and also dont forget to hand in the donations for the community chest!you all can just pass me the money because i dont have to specify the amount donated by each person.by friday latest cos that's my deadline.try not to give me coins please cos im not suppose to hand in any.thanks!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home