p 06s75``rock on.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

About the gnnbcjbtmdmfjbjbnnbmbmb Econs Time Based Assignment

HEY MY DEAR CURRENTLY MUGGING FOR CHEM AND ECONS LIKE SIAO FRIENDS!!!!!!!

I spent FIFTY FREAKING MINUTES typing out the DAMN Econs TYS answers (while paying red alert. Oh yeah i FINISHED the entire Allies campaign over the course of 7 hours spread over 2 days! but thats beside the point) because i dont have a scanner, so be thankful people! Oh the tys answers arent that reliable, but still its better than nothing.

i've sent it so far to wah toon, robert, yueqi and yuting since they were only ones who replied me yep. If u want it ask me or them then we'll send u. I told them to spread it anyway. Or maybe I can just email everyone. Yeah! thats what I'll do! Damn I'm dumb!

other than that, happy mugging for chem and econs! only 5 more weeks to after promos!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home