p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hey all, due to many worries that I will be caught and killed becoz of wonderful song about this guy called Mr C-Var coz I was insulting this imaginary person, I've decided to delete the post lol. Please the point of making the song was to insult him in the first place. But of course I'm not exactly that dumb to sing the song out loud in front of a specific prominent (literally) person, I would like to finish my A Levels.

Oh yes yes, me and chankeet started up a blog 2 weeks ago, think we got like less than 5 entries in it so far. Ask me or him if you want the URL, do NOT spread it around or I'll personally hunt yall down. I'm absoultely serious about this point. DON'T link on your blogs, DON'T tell others, if they want the URL, tell them to ask me or chankeet. If they have no way of contacting us, well then thats too bad boo hoo.

Hope yall are happy mugging, coz I'm off to raise my rank in Red Alert 2 now.

chriSia!?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home