p 06s75``rock on.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

JTS Photos :)

My camera screwed up. Most of the images were blurred beyond recognition. You guys would've killed me if I posted them directly here XD Luckily I managed to salvage quite a few photos using photoshop (in fact it's quite a lot la. about 20) So here they are.




















And here is the group photo which I think everyone is waiting for. Ah wells the person had shakey hands and my camera simply sucks... so the original photo turns out to be like this (>.<) :



Okay before you whack me in the head I've tried my best to rescue it. Eh you can still see lots of pixellated dots in the final one, but heh I think it's way better than the original.



Hope you all enjoyed yourselves during this year's JTS :)


~ Teliman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home