p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello all, I'm here to advertise a CO concert the school CO will be performing in, I figured its more convenient to post it on the class blog for people to read (provided you're not busy mugging) than sms it to everyone. So the concert is a Showcase of the top COs in Singapore, featuring 3 seconday school COs (Dunman, catholic high, Nanyang) who got gold with honurs and the 2 JC COs (Temasek JC, HWA CHONG INSTITUTION (COLLEGE SECTION) who got gwh.

They'll be playing their choice pieces for syf during the concert, then there'll be performances by Combined COs made up of people from different JCs also. Me and Eunice will be performing for HCCO's item (duh), then I'm also playing for the combined CO performance coz I was forced to -.- tickets go at $5 each, its on 10th July Tuesday, at 730pm at Singapore Conference Hall. Those who actually want to go (*shock*) tell me before the hols end, coz I need to send in the numbers soon otherwise later the tickets run out yep

Oh right by the way kit yIng says yall should go coz she's going to watch haha

chris seah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home