p 06s75``rock on.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Our Graduation Day Video!

I've just uploaded our graduation day video :) yay! The YouTube version looks a little distorted but don't worry the original video is perfectly fine...



For those who want to original (30+mb version), you can download it from zShare.

Here are some suggested modifications (after I watch the video lar) I don't know whether you guy want me to modify it
1. In the last part of the video I think that the photos are being cycled too quickly. Like erm you can't see everything clearly then you have another photo popup right in front of your face, so most probably I'll have to remove some photos.
2. The lenght exceeds the stipulated 3min mark - it's 3:20. Some things have to be cut out.
3. Any violet objections of certain photos which you have them to be removed?
4. The baby photo collage at the end is missing Simon and Yiwei. The finalised version is not available at the time of rendering, but no worries they'll be there when the video is done :P

Please leave comments :) I need them to improve this video and yep I'll need to pass it to the teacher-ic by this Friday. Jiayou for Maths test tmr XD

P.S. Kudos to Eunice for planning the storyboard and collating all the photos for me! What I did was just piecing them together :)

Teliman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home