p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HEY ALL once upon a time claire told me to upload some pics of me in canada which i wanted to do since it was a good idea but I also didnt want to do it since she suggested it. So to compromise I ignored her request for 1 week and now i'll be uploading some pics from canada REJOICE EVERYONE



These are my 2 bros left one is elder bro right one is retarded moronic younger bro with a pea for his brain





HOKEY PICS from Manitoba Moose VS Hamilton Bulldogs, but only got the moose pics. Only sean will understand this I think, this is a AHL match not an NHL match, they're AHL teams and only pro minor teams, there was a NHL team in Winnipeg last time but it went bankrupt 10 years ago and moved off to Phoenix in America, and then the Manitoba Moose from AHL moved its franchise here and yipee a Hockey Match. I was at the 2nd row of the stadium and unfortunately no one fought coz the referees kept stopping them T.T



AND this is my ASSHOLE BRO BEFORE HE PASTED ME WITH A SNOWBALL IN THE FACE. -.-

And no there's no pics of me at all coz well I couldnt be bothered to take pics of myself. yea HAH THATS ALL YOU'RE GETTING FOLKS MERRY XMAS HAVE A NICE DAY DON'T FALL DOWN THE STAIRS OR ANYTHING

chriSia!?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home