p 06s75``rock on.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chern chernnnnnn

Chernchern! Why are u flying from Terminal 3?? I thought it's for budget airlines? =/ Or are there actually 4 terminals in Changi? And why are u flying tmr, where there's the F1 race? Anyway, I saw the F1 practice on TV last night and it was quite cool!

Chernchern have a safe flight! I'll wave to u if ur airplane flies over my house! :D Hahahaha. We must meet up okay, together with Shueli, maybe next Christmas! Since u're flying home this Christmas..

Anyway how's everyone? How's school? From the facebook statuses I infer that school's been pretty hectic! Somebody wrote "trying not to get depressed from all the studying or something".. oh man. =X I thought school just started!

I haven't started school. Just matriculated yesterday, and will be going for those start of school welcome speeches/orientation next week. For now I'm just slacking and rotting away, coz my german course and big exam's already over! Will be going to the city of the Black Forest tomorrow (supposedly for an exam, but this exam is no longer important so I'm going there for fun!)
The Black Forest town! It looks very nice because it's warm and sunny, which isn't the case now. I think got no more greenery already. The leaves are starting to get yellow and falling all over the place!

Anyway, I'm now living and studying in the city of Heidelberg, and it's a really pretty place! If anyone happens to wanna go tour Europe or something, be sure to drop me a message! :D

Again, it looks so beautiful because of the sun! It still looks okay in the afternoons now, but it's pretty misty and foggy in the mornings, as if the clouds descended or something. And it was freezing cold when I had to cross the bridge every morning to get to my language school last month. Brrrrr..

There's some Autumn Festival thingy downstairs my house now and the atmosphere's very lively! Live bands are playing along the street and there are pasar malams too!


This is the view of the pasar malam from my house! Got those people in weird looking jester-like costumes somewhere around the top/middle-left part of the picture.. they are playing trumpets at this moment! And behind the pasar malam is one of the faculties of the Uni. Got the statue of Bunsen in front of it. Ya the guy who invented bunsen burner lol.. But he's blocked by the trees! The Uni is really all over the place in this town! There are faculities/admin blocks/libraries almost everywhere coz this is a university town.. It's a tourist town too. I hear English being spoken quite frequently and see many Asians (esp Japs) on the streets.

Oh and I celebrated mooncake festival here though I couldn't go for MAF! It was quite fun.. we carried lanterns and walked around about 10pm and I think we scared the angmohs lol! Think we looked like people out of those ancient chinese stories..


Okay, take careeeeeee! (:


<3, kityeng


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home