p 06s75``rock on.

Friday, January 20, 2006

boring...

Oh man i just got home, it's crazy to see soooo many ppl mugging for chem tutorials. oh man pressure! PRESSURE! must work hard too! hahaha that's my promise to my mom this year! haiz...i secured a LAST place for SURE in class le. HAHAH...

Anyway it's such a boring day, i can't believe i went home soo early. was supposed to go church from school around 4+. SIAN MAN! "WE MUST ORGANISE CLASS OUTINGS!" I hope next week chinese new year would be a fun time to hang out, watch movies etc.

to be honest. 06s75 is such a fun class man. i think it's the 2nd most fun class i've been in my entire life. hahaha...the best being my sec4G class. 4G I LOVE U!!!

does anybody understand chem? i dont understand fully. haiz...i'm sooo stupid. maybe i'll just quit school and join my parents in china. THEY GOING TO WORK THERE! SO SAD!!! :'( that means i have to stay in singapore with my elder sis. so sad...

Ok so last words, i'm getting so bored, and i dont blog much so i dont have much to write...what's up with scandals in class? PRIMARY 6 AR? i thought only P school kids did such things. Wah lao stop pairing ppl up and just study la. MUG CHEM! MUG MATHS! MUG BIO! MUG ECONS ( =P aep???) ok happy studying man!

bye!

simon.

*edit. OH YA i forgot to add in. anybody interested in song writing competition? the one with $3000! 3K!!! :O wow imagine wat u can buy with it! hehehe...and anybody good in guitar? haha...bye!

simon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home