p 06s75``rock on.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

MESSAGE FROM UR INFO COMM REP. IMPORTANT.

Check out the time. I'm in the comp lab but oh well, lemme get to the point. Alright people we got this Get A Life competiton beginning eh... now, where the info comm reps of j1 classes will have to manage this class website or something, then info comm reps are supposed to like design it, make it look snappy and nice with superb background and stuff, while the rest of class are supposed to like participate super actively in this website, then if the website and participation rocks, we win a prize! or something loike that. OR... you could just go this website.

HERE!

Eh type this for ur username: hci\y0XhciXXXX and then ur password is the same as the one thats in that eh paper thingy me and LekCHia gave u during GP lesson yesterday. Yeah then when u log in right, just look to the right (of the computer screen, not really to ur right) and then click the 06s75 hyberlink on the long column of class links yeah got it? Then u can admire all I've done so far. And pls don't laugh.

Eh I'm sorta testing some stuff now, kinda messing round with the stuff. But I think this is quite dumb, since we already have a class blog, but oh well... Oh and I STILL don't know how to use a visualizer. The training for there is next month.

I'm getting cold. outta here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home