p 06s75``rock on.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Stuck at home.

There was another class event? O.o That would be like the nth class event I've missed out. Oh well. And the nj people laughed at us? O.o Hcjc is like half mug half play school and forever the top, then nj is like pure mug and then, ah never mind. Yongster, you should have like stood up and flew ur muscles or something, then send them on a one way trip to the Americas. And I'm STILL BROKE. Simon, seriously if you have the talent (which I dou- ah never mind) go win that competition and give us a nice big treat. Or maybe we could organise a sta (simon treat all) after the jts stuff.

My this place is real popular, 402 visits already. Thats imnpressive. Oh and if anyone's Actually interested, i gotta performance tomorrow in hougang, not chinatown as my blog stated, wrong info. U may want to watch it if ur eh appreciative of co music. From past experience I've deduced that 3/4 of the people i know do not appreciate co music at all. And the other 1/4 are from co.

So much crap. Pls remember to do ur chem tutorials, I need to copy on monday.

Oh, and 06s75 rocks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home