p 06s75``rock on.

Friday, March 10, 2006

farewell

haha, my appeal is unsuccessful.. confirmed alr..

not feeling too sad actually, as i'd guessed such an outcome.. hope u guys also not too sad about this though i do believe u like me as much as i love u..

75 for ever! at least i know i will keep all the memories in this class for my whole life.. my best class and best classmates! so pityful cannot go lecture, have tutorials or do project work with you guys any more.. but must go together for outings and gatherings kk!! u are NOT allowed to ignore or forget me!! as for the ppl who also left the class alr, i sincerely wish u will enjoy ur new life in other classes or other school..

these few days i've been missing our class desperately, but i promise i'll try to cheer up soon!!

wish u will enjoy the new class for the next two yrs, and all the best to u, my wonderful classmates!

=] weiwei


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home