p 06s75``rock on.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

YO WASSUP YALL.

WASSUP YALL.

I am so damn bored. Its 1030pm on a nice cloudy thursday night, fine so I dont know if its cloudy or not outside, but I do know its thursday night now, I've finished my maths tutorial (Of course I did, I'm studious remember), my dad has screwed me for not getting full marks for the maths test, I've been banging the organ (the uh musical one. not human organs) for the last hour, and now I have nothing to do.

Did I mention I'm terribly bored?

here's a kind reminder to do ur eh, indemnity form or however its spelled or pronounced, the form for the sabbaticals. My parents were like going O.o wth is beatbox. Ah well.

Think I've crapped enough. You see I was very bored, and I didnt feel like blogging for my blog, so come here talk cock loh.

Oh yeah. Ahem. GO HARMOC, BAND, DANCE AND

CO

CONCERTS.

Phew. i'm done for the day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home