p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

blabbers.

hello everyone.

im bored. so im wasting my time here.
the books and notes are still somewhere out there. they can wait. zzz. x(

oh yes, can those who have not passed me your baby/ toddler photo yet, pls pass it to me asap. PLEASE. hahaha scan a copy of it and send to me also can. i currently have only 13 photos with me. gah! so stop dao-ing me for this. hmph. HAHA.

let's see what else. oh yes, have fun and bon voyage to those flying off to some faraway land this holiday yah? (: the interact girls, chris seah, yiwei (sam's overseas alr) who else eh? (: im just stuck in s'pore. hahaha.

now im stuck at home cos of the rain. im supposed to go for a haircut now but its pouring. sigh.

sad. T.T

`eunice


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home