p 06s75``rock on.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bored.

Hello my lil duckies! Its 940am currently, I have a co competition with my external co coming up at 430pm, a hcco performance at 630pm, and possibly a prizewinners performance at 930pm. And currently I dont feel any stress, coz Im bored the hell out of my life.

So since I'm so bored, I will give some tips on how to do your homework (if u havent started yet), the chris seah way!

1. For maths, just do half of every paper. Who cares if u dont finish, just say ya just cant figure out the answer (if ur from chinese high, blame IP)
2. For Chem, simple, just use the notes and copy everything out and paste it onto the paper. Make full use of Ms Chua's magical mindmap, you dont even need to understand the notes to do the tutorials
3. For econs... heck I just sent yall the damn answers. use at your own risk, if you get scolded for lousy answers then thats your own problem.
4. For bio... um. Memorize loh. Hope that the 1st test of the year will be easy.
5. For GP. -.- *looks around* what GP?



Deathnote II comes out on 28th December. I noticed N isnt featured in the moive posters. WTH.

Ok its time for me to go prac. Hope yall are having a wonderful hols so far, coz I definitely am haha. 9 days to christmas! Prepare for the entry of J1s! Mislead them and confuse them! Prepare to give them hell!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home