p 06s75``rock on.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Graduation Day Video (ver 02!)

Hi 75ers! Thanks for your comments at the tagboard! Haha :) it's a real joy reading them. Here is the updated version of the graduation day video:



Here are some of the modifications:
1. Compressed the first 2 parts a little, freeing up several seconds for the later part where we start spamming all the group photos :)
2. Updated the last part with the crazy photos we took during our last CT session
3. Adjusted the volume of music
4. Removed credits since they're taking up precious screening time XD

Several more wrinkles to be ironed out:
1. Adding Yiwei and Simon's photo to the baby and grownup collage in the end
2. Change the Ostra gang photo in the first part (they want a nicer one :P )
3. I guess that's all.

Since the boarding school computer lab closes at 10+pm I will most probably unable to see your response after that time. For any urgent changes you want me to make please SMS me asap :) preferably before 3am (I must sleep by 3am! or I'll be a zombie tmr) Thanks!

I will be uploading the final version by this weekend when everything have been finalised. Cherish your Friday! You know why :)

Teliman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home