p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Class Chalet Photos!

Sorry for taking so long to upload the photos, cos I'm kind of busy now :) I've photoshopped and uploaded 26 photos from the class chalet trip, since more than half of the photos I've took are redundant or unusable, hmph. Okay anyway here are some, check out the rest at our photobucket gallery.

Okay for the few people who read my blog I am a panorama fan (if you don't know what panorama means, google it), here's one. Click on it and view it.

Photobucket

The photos are really big and I'm way too lazy to resize them, so please be patient and wait as they load :) And here are some more photos:

We went for lunch at... what do you call that place again? Ah, downtown east.

Photobucket


And we have the girls cheering in front of the camera:

Photobucket

Ivan with his sinful snacks. Worse still, he's eating them on the bed!

Photobucket

We went midnight cycling (not actually midnight, since we started only at 2am plus), but it was fun! Pook lekchia landed with a screwy bike which is a really great workout machine (quoted from Chrisia). In the end we waited for sunrise.

Photobucket

Sean and Yiwei took this hilarious indian dancing video, which I'm yet to find among my 5gb of stuff in my harddisk. At least we have a photo.

Photobucket

Shueli, Val, Siyun, Yiwei and Claire posed for photos :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this photo surely reminds you of...

Photobucket

... the photo taken during JTS?

Photobucket

And not to forget seeing Chrisia sleeping on the bus to Pasir Ris MRT :D

Photobucket

Happy New Year everyone! And have fun on the 4th Jan gathering! I wish I could be there, but I'm stuck in Penang :( awww. Okay byeee!

Teliman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home