p 06s75``rock on.

Monday, January 30, 2006

what gayness...

hello people...yiwei here.while all of u r at the class gathering i will be at jack's place. y? cos i have gay parents. but all is not lost! i have compensation from my dad for his not allowing me to go. hehehe. anw really sorry i cant go AGAIN. i dint go for anything. not that i dowan to go, just that i am thwarted foreva in my attempts to do some good. heyy i want world peace and happiness k? ohh but i think i getting off-topic. haha. happy cny!!! i had my mum persuaded last nite den this morning my dad became THE problem. hai, i was thinking abt mid feb when results will be announced. i felt so sad n scared when i thot "wad if i cant get into hc!" 06s75 really rocks n i cant bear to leave all of ure!!! *sniff* haha. i dint really feel like dis for my sec 4 class, mayb cos less bonded? everyone had cliques alrdy..but 75 is like one big FARmilee..impotent somemore. haha! ohh im off-topic again! oops. hrmm well just wanna say hv a happy cny! i said that alrdy rite..ok bb!


1 Comments:

  • oh i want to add something else--i loved my former class too! just that it dint feel so united! yay! n enjoy urselves! happy cny! merry xmas too! haha..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30/1/06 6:14 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home