p 06s75``rock on.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Bored outta my mind

So i was bored. Really. Its the start of the march hols!!! Would you want to go start preparing for your time based assignment on the 2oth of march? Hell, NO!!! So what do we do to get rid of this free time? You could either play Red Alert 2 like me and strive to be the top gamer in the world (btw I rank 1120 worldwide last time I checked) , or you could just DRAW some crap. yeah.



Eh this is my first attempt at drawing grafitti. And obviously it didn't go too well. Decided to use '06s75' as an 1st try test-experiment. Yeah. Oh and if you're wondering why nothing in the pic relates at all, well thats because its NOT supposed to.

Feel free to comment, ignore, analyze, priase, laugh hysterically, insult... Oh or in yong's case, shout either 'Basket!!! (篮子!!!) or 'Poon!!!'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home