p 06s75``rock on.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

HELLO MY LIL DUCKIES!!! So the crash school! crash school! crash school! With an Airbus A380! outing is as goes:

Monday Morning, meet at 9am at our lovely class bench, be in your school uniform and even bring your PE if yall haven't burnt it yet! There's maths lecture at 10am, then we can either do some sports or sing song talk cock in the school. or even find teachers like MsWang or MrsOng! Later at 1pm when Junior class has finished their lessons we go eat lunch with them! Then afternoon yall can go out if yall want, I'll be staying in school to visit my juniors

And yeah thats about it, yall wanna do anything else just tag it on the tagboard or such, have a nice day!

Oh tell me if yall are going too just so I know. And vote for my bro's trashcan competition!!!

[chriSia!?]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home