p 06s75``rock on.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

mrs ong's babyy

hey guys!





think mrs ong sent yingchern this hahah, in november and she didnt see it until now =p yeahh. thought you guys would love to hear from her too...





[the below is from mrs ong]





Sorry havent been in contact with you guys for such a long time.


Been really overwhelmed with all the baby stuff!





Baby Faith arrived on the 15th November 2007. I attached a picture of Baby Faith so you guys can see the real baby thats been in my tummy all this time! Its really very amazing and I couldnt stop crying when I saw her and heard her cry! She's a big baby, 8.14 lbs and 50 cm tall definitely got that from her daddy :) Ok, do me a favour dear, help me forward this email to the rest of the> class or update them k? Thanks :)








Mrs Ong




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home