p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ranting.

hey everybody. Its Chris Seah here, and I'm here to rant about the stupid stuff about life! *Holds up sign labelled 'Appluase please'* But before I start on my rant, here's an extremely late Happy CNY to yall out there! *beams* Now, I start the rant. Ahem. Out of the dozen of class gatherings/outings/whatever they're called, I've gone for a grand total of... Drumroll please people, ONE. ONE lousy miserable outing. ONE. I cannot believe it. ONE. And why? Coz my parents said 'NO' to the 1st one, then they said 'NO' to the second and yadah yadah, I consider it a miricle I managed to go to jeremy's farewell thingy, then after that it was back to 'NO'. Oh well. oh, moving on... the class fund. NOOOOOOOOOOO I'M BROKE. And CNY didnt help, coz all the money I collected went to parents. As always.

Oh right. Before I forget. Does anyone remember the Get A Life competition thingy I blogged about some time last week? if yes (which i doubt) has anyone gone to like meddle round with it or something? Coz the last time I checked it was during the briefig I had.

Oh well. So much crap.

Calculation of the Temperature In Heaven

Our authority is Isaiah 30:26, "Moreover, the light of the Moon shall be as
the light of the Sun and the light of the Sun shall be sevenfold, as
the light of seven days."

Thus Heaven receives from the Moon as much radiation as we do from the Sun, and in addition 7*7 (49) times as much as the Earth does from the Sun, or 50 times in all.

The light we receive from the Moon is one 1/10,000 of the light we receive from the
Sun, so we can ignore that ... The radiation falling on Heaven will heat it to the point where the heat lost by radiation is just equal to the heat received by radiation, i.e., Heaven loses 50 times as much heat as the Earth by radiation.

Using the Stefan-Boltzmann law for radiation, (H/E)^4 = 50, where E is the absolute temperature of the earth (300K), gives H as 798K (525C).

So... Heaven is 525 degrees celcius.



Sorry, being lame. I know its not funny, just don't whack me tomorrow, alright Nick?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home