p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

FROM MELBOURNE

okk its freezing here. so i'll make this post quick (:


the games village is really kick ass. we have this SUPER huge main dining hall that's like the size of.. the whole of block B put on 1 lvl. and the food's AMAZING. the drinks they give free are like.. urm an EVERYTHING FREE 7-11 store =D and there's free ice-cream. and i saw the pool tables and xbox-360s and air hockey table and computers. BUT its so full i never went in. haha


ok anw urm update. i injured my anklee [waddehell] on the first day =.= soo anw its not really major but it hurts ): so urm.. ya =D training these days are.. ok haha yepp and by some luck i may get into the finals =D competition's on the 16th and i dont think i can go for opening ceremony!! that's super sad. but its cuz its on the day before the competition and it probably would end arnd midnight so.. my team manager say dun go =(


yupp anw the place we stay in is.. screwed compared to the other houses. suckss! urm urm.. yup i saw clowns today! hahaha and urm people on stilts =D cool. and the whole village is really big cuz me and my coach went exploring =D hahaha and and.. its freezing. the first day was soo hot we couldnt sleep at all. my bed was full of my sweat >< haha


havent gone exploring out of the village yet. maybe after the competition then i can go buy stuff for YOU GUYSS. haha yupp. update's over. next time then =D


1 Comments:

  • Gah Wahtoon is having so much fun over there at Melbourne, and I am stranded back in Singapore, desperately forcing myself to do the timed assignment (which I really don't want to).

    I am so jealous! You got things over there FREE? Totally? What the hell. An ice-cream over here in 7-11 costs at least 1 buck.

    All the best!!! Wishing you good luck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/3/06 11:02 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home