p 06s75``rock on.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

i'm sorry everybody!

SO SORRY for yesterday night! apparently i cant handle my booze very well! pls forgive me ppl! but i clearly WAS NOT drunk! i could control myself. but my head was really red, hot and heavy. i was damn giddy. dunno if that's the feeling of being drunk but i DID NOT spurt nonsense and didnt utter gibberish. so DONT BE SCARED! ur classmate did not get drunk! I DIDNT GET DRUNK!!!

ok man i feel so bad! i think sophia and siyun were really freaked out! SORRY!!! didnt mean for this to happen. i think i really drank too fast! oh man but the drinks were damn nice ok! =P oh man ok i think i shall drink less next time! BUT this isnt the first time this happened to me, just that i was just as bad at a wedding dinner but just that i was with my parents.

so fret not! i owe everyone an apology!

simon, the sober man


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home