p 06s75``rock on.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

2nd update ((:

thanks to the wonderful invention of wireless internet and laptops, and the generosity of my roommate. i GET TO GO ONLINEE AGAIN. hahaha ok. due to the stupid time difference of 3 hrs. its alrdy 9:40 here and i gtg sleep soon cuz competition's tmr =D



hm today's the day for the opening ceremony. but im not going cuz.. i have a competition tmr =.= so im the only one in my apartment cuz everyone's out. the swimmers are next door partying and probably the badminton-ers are but yea im like so out la >< 16 yr old go crash party =/ so im stuck here.


i knoww its dam sad. right so anw before tmr's competition, here i am with.. 2 bleeding toes, an ankle that's wrapped up, and my legs feel tired =S waddehecckkk i dun even noe why my toes started bleeding [its at the nails] i think cuz i landed badly. oh crapp =S and everyone's gone so i gotta sing myself to sleep. T_T


can someone fly over tonight? and keep mee company.. >< NO I DONT WANT YIWEI. =D


k byee. update after tmr's competition! WISH ME LUCKK. its either i can get into the finals, or not. so.. yea =/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home